3- year fellowship positions in cell dynamics have become available at the University of Manchester. The topics of particular interest are listed as:
• Advanced light microsopy approaches for studying cell dynamics in vitro and in vivo
• Neuronal cell and developmental biology
• Lipids and membrane dynamics
• Interactions between organelles
• Integrating quantitative and mathematical approaches in cell dynamics
Ideal then for an ambitious autophagist!
Application deadline is Tuesday 3rd April. So be quick!
Click here for more details.