The 6th Autophagy Scientific Days organized by CFATG will be held in Bordeaux from 12-14 October 2016.
The Club Francophone de l’AuTophaGie (CFATG) was created in 2010, to promote the scientific research on autophagy, to foster communication between French scientists with a special emphasis on promoting youngsters. The 6th edition of the meeting will span over 3 days with both French and international attendees, and will be another occasion to gather the autophagy communities from France and Europe.
The scientific program will include:
- Thematics: machinery, membrane trafficking, mechanism, model organisms & plants, signalling, cancer, physiopathology, infection, immunity, inflammation
- Two Keynotes: Kevin Ryan (Beatson Institute for Cancer Research Glasgow University, UK) and Terje Johansen (Institute of Medical Biology Tromsø University, Norway)
- EMBO Young Investigator Lecture: Claudine Kraft (Max F. Perutz Laboratories Vienna University, Austria)
- Oral presentations selected from submitted abstracts
- Poster sessions
- Presentation of European COST Action : TRANSAUTOPHAGY by Caty Casas Louzao (Universitat autonoma de Barcelona, Spain), Chair of the COST Action
- Presentation of CFATG actions (CFATG member only)
- Awards for best oral communication and for best poster for PhD students/Postdocs
The abstract deadline for a talk is June 30th 2016 and the abstract deadline for a poster is September 9th 2016. Travel grants for PhD students and Postdocs are available. For more information please visit: